Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thank You #2

Today, I am thankful for my best friends.
     I am so lucky to have such good friends that truly care about each other and make time to support each other and be there for each other. They are always there when I am down, and help me pick myself right back up again. They always stick up for me, even when I seem crazy, because they just want me to be happy. Which is exactly what I always want for each of them. It has been weird to have two of my closest friends go to school on opposite sides of the country, but we have done our best to stay strong and still maintain a good friendship, and it feels like nothing has changed every time they come home. My friends in town however, have finally put a lot of work into finding a time for us all to see each other once a week, just so we can have some sanity in our friendship. Waking up at 7 am every Sunday to go workout is so worth it though, because every second with those girls puts a smile on my face. If you know my close girl friends, you know that we are silly and goofy and that we NEVER stop laughing. We have a lot of fun together, and I couldn't ask for more entertaining and hilarious friends. Thank you for always being there for me, through the best and worst times. I hope you girls know that I love you all so much and I will always be there for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment