Friday, November 2, 2012

30 Days of Happy Thanks

     I would love to try my hardest to share something that I'm thankful for every single day of November this month. I think that when we take the time to dig deep and find those special things in our life that we shouldn't take for granted, we realize how lucky we are. I hope this post can inspire you to think about the many things that you are thankful for in your own life.

November 1, 2012-
     I am going to start this year's list with how thankful I am for my mom. She has taught me so many things in life, and I wouldn't be anywhere close to where I am today without her. She is so generous and selfless, and I could only hope to be as generous as she is for the rest of my life. She never once complains about doing something for others, and is always willing to help out or take care of anyone in need. She has always been one of the least judgmental or biased people I know, always trying to teach me to play the devil's advocate in any situation. She has always pushed me to work my hardest at everything that I do, and everything that I am a part of. She encourages me to be who I want to be, and to pursue the things I love the most, and I couldn't feel more supported by her. She loves me and my siblings more than anything, and would do anything for us. My mom is a beautiful person inside and out, and I couldn't ask for a more loving, caring, thoughtful, inspirational mom.
Love you forever and always, 
I will always be your White Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment